Monday, September 28, 2015

Every Wheelie is Different

This Fourth 1000 Wheelie Project has been The Project that has put so many years of training to good use. I have come into my own. Now, a flat space is mine. All fear is repressed in tipping it over the balance point in order to slow down, even on the flat. No uphill necessary. It's just amazing how far I have come. And I've loved every step of this journey.

My favorite oberservation is that every wheelie is different. It may appear to an outsider that I am out there every day doing the same thing over and over. I am not. Every wheelie has a slighly different set of circumstances to deal with. It could be a wind, an unseen dip in the road, a pebble under the tire, a tired hand and a slight unintented throttle goose to compensate for, an especially hot day and the bog that goes along with it, a reflection of light off of a random car or house window... the list is endless.

Every wheelie is different.

Counter: 710

No comments:

Post a Comment